Web Design & Development
Modern day websites can come in different shapes and sizes. From the minimalistic single page style to expansive corporate websites with multiple page-layouts and advanced functionalities.
What you can expect:
- Responsive Design – Websites ready for Desktops, Tablets & Smart Phones
- Easy Updates – Updating your website easily and efficiently
- User Friendly – Easy to use, professional looking websites
- Optimised Pages – Pages & content optimised for the best SEO results
- Documentation & Training – All websites come with basic instructions and training
Each project is started with a Research & Discovery call, getting to know you and your business. It’s important to gauge what your expectations are, and how you want your website to look and feel, and most importantly how it will perform. From this initial research stage we can move forwards, confident that the site we create together will generate results.
Design is an important component for achieving the best results for your website, both from a User Experience and User Interface perspective. Having a website which looks professional and is user-friendly will give your business the upper-hand against your competitors.
Content is key, and keeping your website fresh with up-to-date information will keep your visitors engaged. Every website I build is with you in mind, allowing you to easily edit and update content. In the unlikely event that something goes wrong, rest assured that I am always on hand to assist.
Launching your website is an exciting time for you and all those involved. But before any website is published, I run a final check on various aspects of the website to ensure a smooth and professional launch.